- Product Overview
- MotioPI Pro
- Persona IQ
- Cognos Namespace Migration
- Customer Testimonials
You are here
"The automated validation and regression testing provided by MotioCI proved invaluable. With so many reports being modified, new reports being created, and the framework model and data sources evolving, it was a huge advantage to have MotioCI continually testing our BI content and proactively pointing out inconsistencies, errors and performance issues."
- Tim McGuire, VP of Enterprise Development, Ameripath, Inc
"We added MotioCI to the picture and it seamlessly attached itself to IBM Cognos. MotioCI is an active insurance policy. It is doing exactly what we wanted it to do. This product is the mirror image of the professional work Motio does in testing and implementing their products."
- Randy MacLeod, Director of Financial Systems, University of Colorado
"The relationship with Motio is an integral part of our rapidly expanding Business Intelligence Competency Center, enabling holistic change control and proactive issue resolution on our critical reporting portfolio. It has and will continue to increase end-user satisfaction and reduce total cost of ownership of our enterprise-wide Cognos BI environment."
- Simon Gratton, Director of Business Transformation at TELUS.
MotioCI Air™ is a cloud based installation including Version Control, Studio Integration, Interactive Timeline, and Promotion. In partnership with Amazon®, Motio™ will provide your organization with a highly secure, robust infrastructure within minutes. No need to procure hardware or databases or worry about scaling to meet demand. Order the service and get started today.
- 100% software as a service, 'in the cloud' solution.
- No hardware to buy or databases to get installed and configured.
- Version Control, Studio Integration, Interactive Timeline, and Promotion.
- $55 per month per IBM Cognos content author.*
- Encrypted channels for optimal control and security.
- Easy to deploy in the cloud.
- Have total control of your BI environment.
- Deploy fewer development resources and incur lower costs per report created.
- Grow BI productivity and report creation without increasing your support resources.
- Proactive management of the life cycle of reports.