- Product Overview
- MotioPI Pro
- Persona IQ
- Cognos Namespace Migration
- Customer Testimonials
You are here
"The automated validation and regression testing provided by MotioCI proved invaluable. With so many reports being modified, new reports being created, and the framework model and data sources evolving, it was a huge advantage to have MotioCI continually testing our BI content and proactively pointing out inconsistencies, errors and performance issues."
- Tim McGuire, VP of Enterprise Development, Ameripath, Inc
"We added MotioCI to the picture and it seamlessly attached itself to IBM Cognos. MotioCI is an active insurance policy. It is doing exactly what we wanted it to do. This product is the mirror image of the professional work Motio does in testing and implementing their products."
- Randy MacLeod, Director of Financial Systems, University of Colorado
"The relationship with Motio is an integral part of our rapidly expanding Business Intelligence Competency Center, enabling holistic change control and proactive issue resolution on our critical reporting portfolio. It has and will continue to increase end-user satisfaction and reduce total cost of ownership of our enterprise-wide Cognos BI environment."
- Simon Gratton, Director of Business Transformation at TELUS.
MotioCI Enterprise Edition can be custom configured to meet the requirements of all customers. From Version Control and Studio Integration to full IBM Cognos Regression and Load Testing, our clients can decide how much software to deploy for the organization. The overall features and benefits are broadly characterized as shown below.
- Complete suite of functionality.
- Custom configured licensing to exact requirements.
- Version Control and Studio Integration.
- Regresson Testing.
- Stress and Load Testing.
- Installed on client data center hardware.
- Total control for compainies unable to leverage SaaS deployment models.
- Ideal for high integrity testing environments.
- Cognos framework models allows totally custom reporting for productivity analysis.
- Automated testing alerts for non-compliance to corporate standards.
- Realtime visibility to report performance at all times.
- A CIO's best safeguard to ensure accurate and timely reporting using IBM Cognos software.